Wednesday, January 6, 2010

20 Things I DID and 20 Things I DIDN'T do before I turned 40

DID:
  1. Met and married my true love
  2. Had two wonderful children
  3. Earned a BA and an MA
  4. Got out of debt
  5. Began building a nest egg
  6. Lost 20 pounds
  7. Had a colonoscopy
  8. Repaired relationships
  9. Went to Denmark, Italy, Ireland, and England
  10. Lost a parent
  11. Converted to Catholicism
  12. Quit chewing tobacco
  13. Bought a home
  14. Lived near Wrigley Field
  15. Lived in two other states (Arizona and Pennsylvania)
  16. Wet the bed as an adult...twice
  17. Became a man
  18. Took responsibility for my actions
  19. Appreciated my relationships
  20. Documented my life


.DIDN'T Do..and don't plan on doing within the next week:

  1. Skydive
  2. Parachute out of an airplane
  3. Climb Mt. Everest
  4. Visit all 50 states
  5. Go to Japan
  6. Have a mid-life crisis
  7. Become a vegetarian (although I tried for 100 days before I turned 35)
  8. Learn a foreign language
  9. Learn how to play the guitar
  10. Publish a book
  11. Win an Academy Award
  12. Write a play
  13. Become a lawyer
  14. Own a sports car
  15. Open a Rita's Water Ice
  16. Backpack across Europe
  17. Star in a movie
  18. Become a professional movie critic
  19. Get plastic surgery
  20. Stop trying

1 comment:

  1. Wow very interesting things you have wrote, when i read them it makes me smile since that i'm still young now i think i'll do the same thing that you wrote im going to put all the adventures that i encounter in my life.

    ReplyDelete